Friday, August 15, 2008

Just another day in NJ

Flew a FLL turn this morning with a nice captain. Actually, it was a good all-around crew. Some of the nicest F/As, too. It was pretty uneventful, which is how you typically want flights to go :) Good omen of the day: a cricket chilling out on our nose during the walk-around!! Got back around noon and have done....jack since then. Kind of depressing, not going to lie. I was going to go somewhere but I wasn't really feeling up to it. But on the plus side I did get a lot done on David's scarf, I'm finally on the last ball! My goal is to get it done before the end of the month. Then work on something for my sister's birthday.In the meantime I'm trying to watch a couple episodes of The Venture Bros. but the hotel internet goes from being perfectly normal to obscenely slow. The next 3 days entail the oh-so-exciting ACY-MYR-ACY-MCO-ACY...at least I'm back with Captain of the month, so I can relax a little and get back in a groove. I'm going to try and go to sleep now, but it's hard when it's still light outside.

No comments: